Probability

more offers
less offers
Dinamo Tbilisi - Dila Gori

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
40%
x2
17%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Dinamo Tbilisi vs Dila Gori football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Georgia. Superleagues game between

Dinamo Tbilisi and Dila Gori scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dinamo Tbilisi vs Dila Gori free football tips

The Georgia. Superleague match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dinamo Tbilisi is about to win this match with 67.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dila Gori, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.71% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dinamo Tbilisi and Dila Gori would not finish with the away win with 43.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dila Gori would not lose with 16.83% of probability. And there are 39.91% that the Georgia. Superleague match between Dinamo Tbilisi and Dila Gori would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dinamo Tbilisi and Dila Gori played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.