more offers
less offers
Desna Chernihiv - Karpaty Lviv

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under



AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Desna Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ukraine. Premier Leagues game between

Desna Chernihiv and Karpaty Lviv scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Desna Chernihiv vs Karpaty Lviv free football tips

The Ukraine. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Desna Chernihiv is about to win this match with 42.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Karpaty Lviv, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Desna Chernihiv and Karpaty Lviv would not finish with the away win with 36.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Karpaty Lviv would not lose with 28.4% of probability. And there are 35.13% that the Ukraine. Premier League match between Desna Chernihiv and Karpaty Lviv would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Desna Chernihiv and Karpaty Lviv played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.