Probability

more offers
less offers
Derby County - Sheffield Wednesday

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday scheduled for 11. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 11. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Derby County is about to win this match with 34.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sheffield Wednesday, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday would not finish with the away win with 32.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sheffield Wednesday would not lose with 31.89% of probability. And there are 35.32% that the England. Championship match between Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.58% chances. This prediction is based on recent Derby County and Sheffield Wednesday played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.