Probability

more offers
less offers
Deportivo Cali - Junior de Barranquilla

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
35%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
78%
under
22%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
46%
under
54%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
22%
under
78%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Deportivo Cali vs Junior de Barranquilla football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Colombia. Copa Postobons game between

Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Deportivo Cali vs Junior de Barranquilla free football tips

The Colombia. Copa Postobon match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Deportivo Cali is about to win this match with 49.99% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Junior de Barranquilla, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.51% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla would not finish with the away win with 40.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Junior de Barranquilla would not lose with 24.83% of probability. And there are 34.68% that the Colombia. Copa Postobon match between Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.