Probability

more offers
less offers
Deportivo Cali - Junior de Barranquilla

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
35%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
63%
under
38%

2

over
49%
under
51%

2.5

over
38%
under
63%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
33%
AH2
67%
You might be also interested in

Deportivo Cali vs Junior de Barranquilla football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Colombia. Copa Postobons game between

Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Deportivo Cali vs Junior de Barranquilla free football tips

The Colombia. Copa Postobon match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Deportivo Cali is about to win this match with 48.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Junior de Barranquilla, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla would not finish with the away win with 39.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Junior de Barranquilla would not lose with 25.49% of probability. And there are 35.29% that the Colombia. Copa Postobon match between Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Deportivo Cali and Junior de Barranquilla played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.