Probability

more offers
less offers
Deportivo Alaves - Leganes

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
34%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
36%
under
65%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Deportivo Alaves vs Leganes football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Deportivo Alaves and Leganes scheduled for 13. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Deportivo Alaves vs Leganes free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 13. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Deportivo Alaves is about to win this match with 40.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Leganes, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.91% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Deportivo Alaves and Leganes would not finish with the away win with 35.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Leganes would not lose with 29.78% of probability. And there are 34.25% that the Spain. La Liga match between Deportivo Alaves and Leganes would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Deportivo Alaves and Leganes played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.