Yandex Metrica counter
Dekani - Rogaška preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Dekani - Rogaška BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Dekani - Rogaška

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
54%
12
74%
x2
72%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

over / under home

0.5

over
70%
under
30%

1

over
55%
under
45%

1.5

over
35%
under
65%

2.5

over
15%
under
85%

over / under away

0.5

over
78%
under
22%

1

over
71%
under
29%

1.5

over
49%
under
51%

2

over
32%
under
68%

2.5

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
12%
under
88%
You might be also interested in

Dekani vs Rogaška football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 2. SNLs game between

Dekani and Rogaška scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Dekani vs Rogaška free football tips

The 2. SNL match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Dekani is about to win this match with 28.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rogaška, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Dekani and Rogaška would not finish with the away win with 54.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rogaška would not lose with 71.66% of probability. And there are 73.96% that the 2. SNL match between Dekani and Rogaška would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Dekani and Rogaška played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.29%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar