Probability

more offers
less offers
Daejeon Korail - Mokpo City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. National Leagues game between

Daejeon Korail and Mokpo City scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Daejeon Korail vs Mokpo City free football tips

The South Korea. National League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Daejeon Korail is about to win this match with 47.66% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mokpo City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Daejeon Korail and Mokpo City would not finish with the away win with 37.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mokpo City would not lose with 25.94% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the South Korea. National League match between Daejeon Korail and Mokpo City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.13% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.88% chances. This prediction is based on recent Daejeon Korail and Mokpo City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.