Probability

more offers
less offers
Czech Republic - England

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
15%
12
41%
x2
44%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1
+1

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

+1
-1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+2
-2

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+3
-3

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+4
-4

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Czech Republic vs England football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA European Championship 2020s game between

Czech Republic and England scheduled for 23. 06. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Czech Republic vs England free football tips

The UEFA European Championship 2020 match will be played on 23. 06. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Czech Republic is about to win this match with 11.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, England, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 70.47% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.14% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Czech Republic and England would not finish with the away win with 14.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that England would not lose with 44.49% of probability. And there are 40.95% that the UEFA European Championship 2020 match between Czech Republic and England would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.8% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Czech Republic and England played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.21%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.