CSKA Moscow and Ural scheduled for 01. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Russia. Premier League match will be played on 01. 03. 2020 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the CSKA Moscow is about to win this match with 61.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ural, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.07% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent CSKA Moscow and Ural played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.43%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.