Probability

more offers
less offers
CSKA Moscow - Ural

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
39%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1
+1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+1
-1

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

CSKA Moscow vs Ural football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Russia. Premier Leagues game between

CSKA Moscow and Ural scheduled for 01. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

CSKA Moscow vs Ural free football tips

The Russia. Premier League match will be played on 01. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the CSKA Moscow is about to win this match with 61.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ural, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.18% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between CSKA Moscow and Ural would not finish with the away win with 42.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ural would not lose with 18.63% of probability. And there are 38.94% that the Russia. Premier League match between CSKA Moscow and Ural would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent CSKA Moscow and Ural played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.48%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.