Yandex Metrica counter
Cruzeiro - Náutico preview and betting tips | 25. 11. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Cruzeiro - Náutico BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Cruzeiro - Náutico

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
87%
12
79%
x2
34%

over / under

Not Available

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

over / under away

0.5

over
55%
under
45%
You might be also interested in

Cruzeiro vs Náutico football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie Bs game between

Cruzeiro and Náutico scheduled for 25. 11. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cruzeiro vs Náutico free football tips

The Serie B match will be played on 25. 11. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cruzeiro is about to win this match with 67.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Náutico, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cruzeiro and Náutico would not finish with the away win with 86.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Náutico would not lose with 33.88% of probability. And there are 79.42% that the Serie B match between Cruzeiro and Náutico would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Cruzeiro and Náutico played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar