Crotone - Latina BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Crotone - Latina

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
84%
12
75%
x2
41%

over / under

2.25

over
50%
under
50%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
80%
under
20%

over / under away

0.5

over
53%
under
47%
You might be also interested in

Crotone vs Latina football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie C: Girone Cs game between

Crotone and Latina scheduled for 27. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Crotone vs Latina free football tips

The Serie C: Girone C match will be played on 27. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Crotone is about to win this match with 58.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Latina, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.99% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Crotone and Latina would not finish with the away win with 84.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Latina would not lose with 40.9% of probability. And there are 75.08% that the Serie C: Girone C match between Crotone and Latina would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Crotone and Latina played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.48%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.