Probability

more offers
less offers
Crewe Alexandra - Eastleigh

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4
+4

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-2
+2

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Crewe Alexandra vs Eastleigh football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Crewe Alexandra vs Eastleigh free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Crewe Alexandra is about to win this match with 70.33% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eastleigh, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.58% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh would not finish with the away win with 44.36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eastleigh would not lose with 14.72% of probability. And there are 40.93% that the England. FA Cup match between Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.47% chances. This prediction is based on recent Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.17%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.