Probability

more offers
less offers
Crewe Alexandra - Eastleigh

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
42%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%
You might be also interested in

Crewe Alexandra vs Eastleigh football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Crewe Alexandra vs Eastleigh free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Crewe Alexandra is about to win this match with 69.93% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Eastleigh, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.32% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh would not finish with the away win with 43.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Eastleigh would not lose with 14.54% of probability. And there are 41.55% that the England. FA Cup match between Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent Crewe Alexandra and Eastleigh played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.