Probability

more offers
less offers
Costa Rica (Women) - Chile (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Costa Rica (Women) vs Chile (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Costa Rica (Women) vs Chile (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Costa Rica (Women) is about to win this match with 31.27% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chile (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) would not finish with the away win with 29.53% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chile (Women) would not lose with 34.42% of probability. And there are 36.04% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.