Probability

more offers
less offers
Costa Rica (Women) - Chile (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Costa Rica (Women) vs Chile (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Costa Rica (Women) vs Chile (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Costa Rica (Women) is about to win this match with 44.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chile (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) would not finish with the away win with 34.93% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chile (Women) would not lose with 27.9% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Costa Rica (Women) and Chile (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.