Probability

more offers
less offers
Copenhagen - Malmo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Copenhagen vs Malmo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Copenhagen and Malmo scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Copenhagen vs Malmo free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Copenhagen is about to win this match with 41.62% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Malmo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Copenhagen and Malmo would not finish with the away win with 35.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Malmo would not lose with 29.12% of probability. And there are 35.45% that the UEFA Europa League match between Copenhagen and Malmo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Copenhagen and Malmo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.