Probability

more offers
less offers
Concordia von 1907 - Buchholz 08

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
39%
x2
25%

over / under

1.5

over
88%
under
12%

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

3

over
68%
under
32%

3.5

over
59%
under
41%

4

over
46%
under
54%

4.5

over
38%
under
62%

5

over
27%
under
73%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2
+2

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Concordia von 1907 vs Buchholz 08 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Hamburgs game between

Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Concordia von 1907 vs Buchholz 08 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Concordia von 1907 is about to win this match with 54.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Buchholz 08, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 would not finish with the away win with 35.87% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Buchholz 08 would not lose with 24.82% of probability. And there are 39.31% that the Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match between Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 74.16% probability and under 2.5 goals with 25.83% chances. This prediction is based on recent Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 76.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.