Probability

more offers
less offers
Concordia von 1907 - Buchholz 08

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

3.5

over
55%
under
45%

4

over
45%
under
55%

4.5

over
37%
under
64%

5.5

over
23%
under
77%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

Concordia von 1907 vs Buchholz 08 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Hamburgs game between

Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Concordia von 1907 vs Buchholz 08 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Concordia von 1907 is about to win this match with 49.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Buchholz 08, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.52% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Buchholz 08 would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Germany. Oberliga Hamburg match between Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 73.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 26.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Concordia von 1907 and Buchholz 08 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 74.61%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.