Yandex Metrica counter
Colchester United - Harrogate Town preview and betting tips | 16. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Colchester United - Harrogate Town BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Colchester United - Harrogate Town

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
59%
12
71%
x2
70%

over / under

2.25

over
50%
under
50%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
66%
under
34%

1

over
49%
under
51%

1.5

over
33%
under
67%

2

over
15%
under
85%

2.5

over
12%
under
88%

over / under away

0.5

over
72%
under
28%

1

over
59%
under
41%

1.5

over
39%
under
61%

2

over
25%
under
75%

2.5

over
17%
under
83%

3.5

over
8%
under
92%
You might be also interested in

Colchester United vs Harrogate Town football betting tips

Check out our preview for the League Twos game between

Colchester United and Harrogate Town scheduled for 16. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Colchester United vs Harrogate Town free football tips

The League Two match will be played on 16. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Colchester United is about to win this match with 30.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Harrogate Town, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Colchester United and Harrogate Town would not finish with the away win with 58.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Harrogate Town would not lose with 69.92% of probability. And there are 71.46% that the League Two match between Colchester United and Harrogate Town would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Colchester United and Harrogate Town played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar