Probability

more offers
less offers
Club Brugge - Manchester United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
63%
12
69%
x2
68%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

0.75

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.25

over
71%
under
29%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

1.75

over
57%
under
43%

2

over
49%
under
51%

2.25

over
42%
under
58%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

2.75

over
30%
under
70%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.25

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

3.75

over
14%
under
86%

4.25

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-0.5
+0.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

0
0

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
81%
AH2
19%
You might be also interested in

Club Brugge vs Manchester United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Europa Leagues game between

Club Brugge and Manchester United scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Club Brugge vs Manchester United free football tips

The Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Club Brugge is about to win this match with 32.54% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Manchester United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Club Brugge and Manchester United would not finish with the away win with 63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Manchester United would not lose with 67.5% of probability. And there are 69.48% that the Europa League match between Club Brugge and Manchester United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.03% chances. This prediction is based on recent Club Brugge and Manchester United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.34%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.