City - Al Arabi BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
City - Al Arabi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
81%
x2
86%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+2
-2

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+3
-3

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

over / under home

0.5

over
59%
under
41%

over / under away

0.5

over
86%
under
14%
You might be also interested in

City vs Al Arabi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Division 1s game between

City and Al Arabi scheduled for 25. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

City vs Al Arabi free football tips

The Division 1 match will be played on 25. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the City is about to win this match with 18.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Al Arabi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 59.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.69% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between City and Al Arabi would not finish with the away win with 33.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Al Arabi would not lose with 85.92% of probability. And there are 80.6% that the Division 1 match between City and Al Arabi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.14% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.86% chances. This prediction is based on recent City and Al Arabi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.