Probability

more offers
less offers
Cherno More Varna - Dunav Ruse

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
40%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2
+2

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1
+1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%
You might be also interested in

Cherno More Varna vs Dunav Ruse football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bulgaria. A PFGs game between

Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cherno More Varna vs Dunav Ruse free football tips

The Bulgaria. A PFG match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cherno More Varna is about to win this match with 66.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dunav Ruse, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.54% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse would not finish with the away win with 44.57% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dunav Ruse would not lose with 15.6% of probability. And there are 39.83% that the Bulgaria. A PFG match between Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.34% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.66% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.96%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.