Probability

more offers
less offers
Cherno More Varna - Dunav Ruse

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%
You might be also interested in

Cherno More Varna vs Dunav Ruse football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bulgaria. A PFGs game between

Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cherno More Varna vs Dunav Ruse free football tips

The Bulgaria. A PFG match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cherno More Varna is about to win this match with 59.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dunav Ruse, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse would not finish with the away win with 42.2% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dunav Ruse would not lose with 19.82% of probability. And there are 37.98% that the Bulgaria. A PFG match between Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cherno More Varna and Dunav Ruse played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.