Probability

more offers
less offers
Cheonan City Government - Gimhae City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
30%
under
70%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

Cheonan City Government vs Gimhae City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. National Leagues game between

Cheonan City Government and Gimhae City scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cheonan City Government vs Gimhae City free football tips

The South Korea. National League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cheonan City Government is about to win this match with 37.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gimhae City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cheonan City Government and Gimhae City would not finish with the away win with 34.03% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gimhae City would not lose with 30.63% of probability. And there are 35.34% that the South Korea. National League match between Cheonan City Government and Gimhae City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.92% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cheonan City Government and Gimhae City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.