Probability

more offers
less offers
Chemnitzer - 1860 Munchen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2
-2

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Chemnitzer vs 1860 Munchen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 3. Ligas game between

Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Chemnitzer vs 1860 Munchen free football tips

The Germany. 3. Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Chemnitzer is about to win this match with 34.21% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1860 Munchen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.81% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen would not finish with the away win with 30.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1860 Munchen would not lose with 33.4% of probability. And there are 36.18% that the Germany. 3. Liga match between Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.8% chances. This prediction is based on recent Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.