Probability

more offers
less offers
Chemnitzer - 1860 Munchen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Chemnitzer vs 1860 Munchen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 3. Ligas game between

Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Chemnitzer vs 1860 Munchen free football tips

The Germany. 3. Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Chemnitzer is about to win this match with 35.84% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1860 Munchen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen would not finish with the away win with 32.8% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1860 Munchen would not lose with 31.89% of probability. And there are 35.32% that the Germany. 3. Liga match between Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Chemnitzer and 1860 Munchen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.