Probability

more offers
less offers
Chelsea - Lille OSC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
43%
x2
10%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-5.5
+5.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-5
+5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-3
+3

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-2
+2

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

-1
+1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%
You might be also interested in

Chelsea vs Lille OSC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Chelsea and Lille OSC scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Chelsea vs Lille OSC free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Chelsea is about to win this match with 80.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lille OSC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 13.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Chelsea and Lille OSC would not finish with the away win with 47.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lille OSC would not lose with 9.65% of probability. And there are 43.13% that the UEFA Champions League match between Chelsea and Lille OSC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Chelsea and Lille OSC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.91%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.