Probability

more offers
less offers
Chelsea - Bournemouth

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2.5

over
66%
under
34%

3

over
58%
under
42%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
54%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Chelsea vs Bournemouth football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Premier Leagues game between

Chelsea and Bournemouth scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Chelsea vs Bournemouth free football tips

The England. Premier League match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Chelsea is about to win this match with 72.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bournemouth, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Chelsea and Bournemouth would not finish with the away win with 44.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bournemouth would not lose with 13.31% of probability. And there are 42.34% that the England. Premier League match between Chelsea and Bournemouth would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 66.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 33.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Chelsea and Bournemouth played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.