Probability

more offers
less offers
Chelsea - Bayern Munich

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
37%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+3
-3

AH1
94%
AH2
6%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Chelsea vs Bayern Munich football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Champions Leagues game between

Chelsea and Bayern Munich scheduled for 25. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Chelsea vs Bayern Munich free football tips

The UEFA Champions League match will be played on 25. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Chelsea is about to win this match with 26.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bayern Munich, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.83% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Chelsea and Bayern Munich would not finish with the away win with 25.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bayern Munich would not lose with 36.88% of probability. And there are 37.16% that the UEFA Champions League match between Chelsea and Bayern Munich would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Chelsea and Bayern Munich played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.