Probability

more offers
less offers
CFR Cluj - Celtic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
28%
under
72%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
12%
under
89%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

CFR Cluj vs Celtic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

CFR Cluj and Celtic scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

CFR Cluj vs Celtic free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the CFR Cluj is about to win this match with 43.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Celtic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between CFR Cluj and Celtic would not finish with the away win with 37.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Celtic would not lose with 27.96% of probability. And there are 34.7% that the UEFA Europa League match between CFR Cluj and Celtic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent CFR Cluj and Celtic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.95%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.