Probability

more offers
less offers
Cerro Porteno - River Plate Buenos Aires

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Cerro Porteno vs River Plate Buenos Aires football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Copa Libertadoress game between

Cerro Porteno and River Plate Buenos Aires scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cerro Porteno vs River Plate Buenos Aires free football tips

The Copa Libertadores match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cerro Porteno is about to win this match with 36.91% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, River Plate Buenos Aires, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.9% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cerro Porteno and River Plate Buenos Aires would not finish with the away win with 32.39% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that River Plate Buenos Aires would not lose with 31.53% of probability. And there are 36.07% that the Copa Libertadores match between Cerro Porteno and River Plate Buenos Aires would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cerro Porteno and River Plate Buenos Aires played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.63%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.