Probability

more offers
less offers
Celta - Mallorca

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Celta vs Mallorca football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Celta and Mallorca scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Celta vs Mallorca free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Celta is about to win this match with 58.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mallorca, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.01% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.45% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Celta and Mallorca would not finish with the away win with 41.73% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mallorca would not lose with 20.43% of probability. And there are 37.85% that the Spain. La Liga match between Celta and Mallorca would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent Celta and Mallorca played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.