Probability

more offers
less offers
Celta - Mallorca

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

Celta vs Mallorca football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Celta and Mallorca scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Celta vs Mallorca free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Celta is about to win this match with 55.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Mallorca, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Celta and Mallorca would not finish with the away win with 40.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Mallorca would not lose with 21.76% of probability. And there are 37.45% that the Spain. La Liga match between Celta and Mallorca would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Celta and Mallorca played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.74%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.