Probability

more offers
less offers
Cardiff City - Barnsley

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%
You might be also interested in

Cardiff City vs Barnsley football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Cardiff City and Barnsley scheduled for 07. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cardiff City vs Barnsley free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 07. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cardiff City is about to win this match with 58.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Barnsley, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.69% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.71% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cardiff City and Barnsley would not finish with the away win with 41.13% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Barnsley would not lose with 20.48% of probability. And there are 38.39% that the England. Championship match between Cardiff City and Barnsley would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cardiff City and Barnsley played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.