Yandex Metrica counter
Caracas - Atlético Venezuela preview and betting tips | 14. 10. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Caracas - Atlético Venezuela BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Caracas - Atlético Venezuela

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
78%
12
73%
x2
49%

over / under

3.25

over
48%
under
52%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
58%
under
42%

2

over
33%
under
67%

2.5

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

over / under away

0.5

over
72%
under
28%

1

over
59%
under
41%

1.5

over
40%
under
60%

2

over
17%
under
83%

2.5

over
17%
under
83%
You might be also interested in

Caracas vs Atlético Venezuela football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Primera Divisions game between

Caracas and Atlético Venezuela scheduled for 14. 10. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Caracas vs Atlético Venezuela free football tips

The Primera Division match will be played on 14. 10. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Caracas is about to win this match with 52.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Atlético Venezuela, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.71% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.9% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Caracas and Atlético Venezuela would not finish with the away win with 78.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Atlético Venezuela would not lose with 48.58% of probability. And there are 73.26% that the Primera Division match between Caracas and Atlético Venezuela would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Caracas and Atlético Venezuela played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.49%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar