Probability

more offers
less offers
Cagliari Calcio - Lazio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
38%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Cagliari Calcio vs Lazio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Cagliari Calcio and Lazio scheduled for 16. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Cagliari Calcio vs Lazio free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 16. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Cagliari Calcio is about to win this match with 25.19% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lazio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 50.63% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Cagliari Calcio and Lazio would not finish with the away win with 24.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lazio would not lose with 37.57% of probability. And there are 38.01% that the Italy. Serie A match between Cagliari Calcio and Lazio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.4% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Cagliari Calcio and Lazio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.