Probability

more offers
less offers
Busan Transportation Corporation - Gangneung City

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%
You might be also interested in

Busan Transportation Corporation vs Gangneung City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K League Challenges game between

Busan Transportation Corporation and Gangneung City scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Busan Transportation Corporation vs Gangneung City free football tips

The South Korea. K League Challenge match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Busan Transportation Corporation is about to win this match with 24.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gangneung City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Busan Transportation Corporation and Gangneung City would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gangneung City would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the South Korea. K League Challenge match between Busan Transportation Corporation and Gangneung City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.84% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent Busan Transportation Corporation and Gangneung City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.