Probability

more offers
less offers
Brisbane Roar - Perth Glory

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
16%
12
41%
x2
43%

over / under

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

6

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1
+1

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+2
-2

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+3
-3

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+4
-4

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+4.5
-4.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brisbane Roar is about to win this match with 14.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Perth Glory, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 67.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.25% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory would not finish with the away win with 15.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Perth Glory would not lose with 43.18% of probability. And there are 40.92% that the Club Friendlies match between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.3% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.48%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.