Probability

more offers
less offers
Brisbane Roar - Perth Glory

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
20%
12
39%
x2
41%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%
You might be also interested in

Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brisbane Roar vs Perth Glory free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brisbane Roar is about to win this match with 19.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Perth Glory, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 59.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory would not finish with the away win with 19.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Perth Glory would not lose with 41.07% of probability. And there are 39.15% that the Club Friendlies match between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.