Probability

more offers
less offers
Bright Stars - Vipers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
33%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
84%
under
16%

1

over
78%
under
22%

1.5

over
59%
under
41%

2

over
46%
under
55%

2.5

over
31%
under
69%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Bright Stars vs Vipers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Uganda. Premier Leagues game between

Bright Stars and Vipers scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Bright Stars vs Vipers free football tips

The Uganda. Premier League match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Bright Stars is about to win this match with 24.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vipers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Bright Stars and Vipers would not finish with the away win with 28.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vipers would not lose with 37.82% of probability. And there are 33.47% that the Uganda. Premier League match between Bright Stars and Vipers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 30.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 69.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Bright Stars and Vipers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.99%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.