Probability

more offers
less offers
Brescia Calcio - Sassuolo Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

1.5

over
93%
under
7%

2.5

over
83%
under
17%

3.5

over
69%
under
31%

4.5

over
51%
under
49%

5.5

over
34%
under
66%

6.5

over
19%
under
81%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Brescia Calcio vs Sassuolo Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Brescia Calcio and Sassuolo Calcio scheduled for 18. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brescia Calcio vs Sassuolo Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 18. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brescia Calcio is about to win this match with 39.54% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sassuolo Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brescia Calcio and Sassuolo Calcio would not finish with the away win with 32.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sassuolo Calcio would not lose with 30.15% of probability. And there are 36.9% that the Italy. Serie A match between Brescia Calcio and Sassuolo Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 83.21% probability and under 2.5 goals with 16.79% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brescia Calcio and Sassuolo Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 83.21%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.