Probability

more offers
less offers
Brescia Calcio - Lecce

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Brescia Calcio vs Lecce football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Brescia Calcio and Lecce scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brescia Calcio vs Lecce free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brescia Calcio is about to win this match with 43.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lecce, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brescia Calcio and Lecce would not finish with the away win with 35.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lecce would not lose with 27.86% of probability. And there are 36.6% that the Italy. Serie A match between Brescia Calcio and Lecce would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brescia Calcio and Lecce played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.