Probability

more offers
less offers
Brescia Calcio - Lecce

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Brescia Calcio vs Lecce football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Brescia Calcio and Lecce scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brescia Calcio vs Lecce free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brescia Calcio is about to win this match with 41.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lecce, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.78% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brescia Calcio and Lecce would not finish with the away win with 34.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lecce would not lose with 29.31% of probability. And there are 36.53% that the Italy. Serie A match between Brescia Calcio and Lecce would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brescia Calcio and Lecce played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.