Probability

more offers
less offers
Brazil (Women) - Argentina (Women)

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-3
+3

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-2
+2

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

-1
+1

AH1
74%
AH2
26%
You might be also interested in

Brazil (Women) vs Argentina (Women) football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Friendlies. National Teams. Womens game between

Brazil (Women) and Argentina (Women) scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brazil (Women) vs Argentina (Women) free football tips

The Friendlies. National Teams. Women match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brazil (Women) is about to win this match with 73.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Argentina (Women), who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brazil (Women) and Argentina (Women) would not finish with the away win with 45.59% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Argentina (Women) would not lose with 12.18% of probability. And there are 42.23% that the Friendlies. National Teams. Women match between Brazil (Women) and Argentina (Women) would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brazil (Women) and Argentina (Women) played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.41%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.