Probability

more offers
less offers
Brage - GAIS

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
37%
under
64%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%
You might be also interested in

Brage vs GAIS football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Superettans game between

Brage and GAIS scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brage vs GAIS free football tips

The Sweden. Superettan match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brage is about to win this match with 57.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, GAIS, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.43% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brage and GAIS would not finish with the away win with 40.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that GAIS would not lose with 21.34% of probability. And there are 38.48% that the Sweden. Superettan match between Brage and GAIS would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brage and GAIS played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.