Probability

more offers
less offers
Brage - GAIS

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%
You might be also interested in

Brage vs GAIS football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Sweden. Superettans game between

Brage and GAIS scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Brage vs GAIS free football tips

The Sweden. Superettan match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Brage is about to win this match with 56.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, GAIS, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Brage and GAIS would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that GAIS would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Sweden. Superettan match between Brage and GAIS would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Brage and GAIS played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.28%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.