Botev Plovdiv and Lokomotiv Plovdiv scheduled for 16. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Bulgaria. A PFG match will be played on 16. 02. 2020 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Botev Plovdiv is about to win this match with 30.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lokomotiv Plovdiv, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.8% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.53% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.42% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.58% chances. This prediction is based on recent Botev Plovdiv and Lokomotiv Plovdiv played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.48%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.