more offers
less offers
Boston United - Rochdale

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Boston United vs Rochdale football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. FA Cups game between

Boston United and Rochdale scheduled for 10. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Boston United vs Rochdale free football tips

The England. FA Cup match will be played on 10. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Boston United is about to win this match with 27.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rochdale, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Boston United and Rochdale would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rochdale would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the England. FA Cup match between Boston United and Rochdale would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Boston United and Rochdale played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.